Our heart is to pursue God and His presence so that we overflow in His love.
We are a church that believes in family, welcoming “orphans” and seeing them become sons and daughters. Creating Fathers and Mothers who will in turn raise up many sons and daughters who are powerful and effective in their callings in Christ. We will put no ceiling or walls on what the Holy Spirit can do in and through our church. We give him complete freedom to move powerfully. Our heart is to go after God and His presence and be truly consumed by love, so that love would be our overflow everywhere we go as true representatives of God who is LOVE!
The following core values are the underlying principles that our community is built upon. Drawn from biblical teachings, they are the defining characteristics of our church expression.
EXPERIENCING GOD AS FATHER
Experiencing God as our true Father just like Jesus did will change our lives. Every child of God needs to feel, know, and experience the unconditional, extravagant love of Father God.
John 14:6-13, Luke 15:11-32, Romans 8:35-38
INTIMACY WITH GOD
Every follower of Jesus is designed to communicate with God. God speaks to us through a variety of ways and means. Our response is to listen, and in turn, talk to God through prayer, obey Him, and learn to be a doer of His Word.
John 10:3-4, Hebrews 1:1-2, 1 Thessalonians 5:17, James 1:22
RESTORATION OF THE HEART
Before we can truly love others, we must love ourselves and that means allowing the Spirit of God to transform our spirit, soul and body. Our Father is able to reveal to us issues & hurts that need healing. The Holy Spirit knows what we need to believe and receive in order to become whole.
2 Corinthians 7:1, 2 Corinthians 3:18, John 16:14, John 15:1, 1 Thessalonians 5:23
EMPOWERING IN THE ANOINTING
The anointing is the power of the Holy Spirit for breakthroughs from poverty, brokenness, ill health, and oppression from demonic forces, that takes us into incredible favour. We desire for all to receive these breakthroughs and then to release the anointing to others.
Luke 4:16-21, Luke 9:1-6, Luke 10:1-9
We are a Christian church
- We believe in God, the Father almighty,
creator of heaven and earth.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, God's only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried.
- We believe that he descended to the dead, and on the third day he rose again.
- We believe he ascended into heaven, he is seated at the right hand of the Father, and he will come to judge the living and the dead.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit; the Church, the Body of Christ; the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting.